Monday 2 April 2012

iX Online Motoring gives back...

Hi guys,

I wrote this contemplating of people, who we are and what we do...to the lesser fortunate, in particular. It’s crazy because the answer from most us would be “nothing”.

iX Online, the company I work for, has these amazing initiatives that give back to our communities. Their contributions, just on Saturday, 31 March 2012, to an orphanage in 7 Bristol Road, Westville had me thinking about how much it is that we can actually do for others.

....the rain had devoured the day. Skies were crying gloom. Raincoats, hats and jackets...all this, and still the exciting looks on the kids faces shone through. They were so cheerful, running up to us to meet & greet. It was amazing. The warmth in their little hearts had overwhelmed us all.

I honestly had so much of fun with my friends, Emma, Nic, David, Ang & Jason. Emma was on the verge of adopting one of the little cutie pies. Anele was his name, I’m sure. That brings me to Blessing, that dude had so much attitude...it was awesome. Made me realise that if you do just a little bit for another person, it won't take away from you are...it’ll give you so much more....we know, coz Emma and I got free coffee and cake financed by Nic...lol
Check out some pics of the day...enjoy.

Cheers
-S




No comments: